Wednesday, April 21, 2010

dirty hair photographs best

love this sweet cowgirl outfit- the jacket matches the boot wonderfully-
love that her skirt is knee high!! this is so pretty pastels! part hippie- part vintage cool. love the bag-wish i would of gotten a closer picture!
Outfit:
shirt-mossimo supply co. frm target
skirt-ESPRIT
hat- target
shoes- american eagle
belt- vintage
not much today, just Univ and English class- they were pretty fun actually. Turns out the number one thing i wouldn't give up is 'Good family relationships' HA! who knew? UNIV always brings out the weird in me :) English was awesome have a huge project due Monday where it requires me to be creative- easy A if you ask me.
Earth Day tomorrow!
EHH prom dress shopping tomorrow-
lol my high school boy friend is taking me to his senior prom
yes, im in college- no im not a cradle robber he's my age!
he was held back a year.
cnt wait for him to join me at Pam Am ...
][
can you tell that my hair is extremely dirty? well it might not look it but
sure feels like it - hence the title of this blogpost
-sammi